The Inspector Alert™ V2 measures alpha, beta, gamma and x-radiation using a 2-inch “pancake” GM detector with high sensitivity to common beta and alpha sources. The easy-to-read digital display shows readings in your choice of µSv/hr, mR/hr, CPM, or CPS. The Total/Timer feature allows timed readings from one minute to 40 hours for precise measurement of low level contamination. An audible alert sounds when the radiation reaches a user-adjustable level.
- Quickly alerts the user to the presence of harmful levels of nuclear radiation
- Improves safety in the laboratory and in the field
- Automatically compensates for GM tube dead time
- Will not jam in high radiation fields
- CE Certified, RoHS Compliant & Meets WEEE standards
- See more at: http://medcom.com/radiation-monitors/radiation-detectors/inspector-alert-v2/#sthash.KuMrkLmQ.dpuf